Monday, June 14, 2010

No Tattletales - to be released!

Available this summer from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble or AuthorHouse.com.

Fiction often begins with a thread of truth. So it is with No Tattletales, based on a real pioneer family, this book is embroidered with stitches of fiction. No Tattletales is sewn together as carefully as a patchwork quilt.

Nine-year-old Mary Jane cares for her two sisters after her mother’s death. A near-tragic event prompts their father to remarry. The stepmother, whose eyebrows remind the girls of a skunk, moves into the James’ home with her four unruly children, and conflicts arise. Mary Jane quietly endures a burdensome task of keeping the ‘no tattletales’ rule. She draws strength and courage from remembering her mother’s teachings. May the spirit of her endurance in facing the obstacles and challenges of her young years, inspire those who read her story.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I can't wait for your book to be released! I know it will be a classic. I plan on grabbing up a few copies for my collection, before they are all gone!

Cheryl said...

Welcome to the blog world! I too, am anxious for the book to be available! Keep us posted for sure.

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for your book to come out! So fun!

Anonymous said...

I love this book already! The cover is beautiful and draws me in immediately. I'm inspired and touched just reading the description. Looking forward to reading NO TATTLETALES. Martha Moore